Ways to Support Us
Superheroes Believe in Miracles is a 501c3 non profit. We send out superhero masks and birthday packages to children and teens battling ANY type of illness. Once the child is on our list they remain on it until they are 19 or we are otherwise notified. We currently send out approximately 180 birthday packages each month!! We send all over the United States. These children are the REAL LIFE superheroes in this world!!
With the amount that we send out, there is a significant cost in postage. Just in postage alone, we spend about $700 each month!! That is not including the items we buy for the birthday packages ,the envelopes, the cards, etc.
To see the smiles and keep up to date on everything related to the charity go to www.facebook.com/superheroesbelieveinmiracles
In order to continue our mission, we rely on various things to raise money-
- We have an auction site on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1703545623224421/). We try to have an item up for auction daily. We receive all types of donations and will auction them off for a starting bid of half of the retail price. We have some AWESOME items donated!!
- We are a part of AmazonSmile. Your shopping matter. When you shop on amazon type in this to go to AmazonSmile – smile.amazon.com/ch/38-3919395 and Amazon donates to Superheroes Believe in Miracles Inc.
- Make a donation through PayPal on our donation page.
- We have various fundraisers during the year:
- Every March we have our annual Purse Bash which gets bigger and better each year. Mark your calendars because next year it will be on March 10, 2019!! For updates join group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/122522108456133/
- On July 21st we will be having our second Kids Charity Rock Concert. It will be at the Quality Inn in New Ken. We have 6 AWESOME bands playing- BlackRidge, Heidi and the Hellcats, 2kd, Ezekiel, Driven and After the Fall. For updates join group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1899423280337516/
- On October 21st we will be having a Bowling Fundraiser from 1pm-4pm at Wildlife Lodge Lanes!! More info to come!!
- We have a monthly “Make Night” in which we make the cards and birthday packages to send out. It is usually the last Wednesday of the month (unless otherwise noted) and is at the King’s in Sarver. If you have a group (including scouts, school groups, mom groups, church groups, etc) that would like to help out contact Amy.
- If you would like to purchase items for the birthday packages we do have a wishlist on Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/X7WP8L0FUB9I?&sort=default
- Purchase one of our calendars
We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers to help at events. If you are interested contact Amy.
Have a GREAT day!!